Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can online games on Yahoo Games harm my computer (virus)???

Well, I'm kind of worried if we can download games from Yahoo Games to our computer, is it safe? We don't want harm it (computer). We have antivirus programs, but still would like to make sure?



So, any advice, PLEASE.



Can online games on Yahoo Games harm my computer (virus)???antispyware



Yes, as far as I know Yahoo is safe. They are a big company and test their game downloads before putting them online.



Other safe sites are Big Fish Games and Game Socks.



http://www.bigfishgames.com/index.html?a...



http://www.gamesocks.com



Stay away from shady looking sites with lots of ads and you'll be okay.



Can online games on Yahoo Games harm my computer (virus)???best antivirus software



well if you have antivirus software installed, u should be alright. i d-load yahoo games all the time and so far no problems have occured on my computer. hope that helps.
ur antivirus should detect, it would say something like "found trojan" and u would just have to click "clean all" and you should be safe. and yes, yahoo is safe
I have found YAHOO to be one of the safest around. I love King.com too. Fun games there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment