Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I get rid of spyware when my computer says I don't have enough virtual memory on windows

My computer is infected with spyware. I can't get rid of it because I can't open any programs when I'm on windows xp. My computer goes to my desktop but restarts in 1 minute. So, not enough time to open a program.When I go to safe mode I can't use some of my programs. I have spybot but, it won't open in safe mode. I downloaded AVG antivirus but it says I have low virtual memory. I can't remove programs in safe mode. What can I do and Do I have to wipe out my whole harddrive and start over?



How do I get rid of spyware when my computer says I don't have enough virtual memory on windows xp?malware



try hitting the f8 key or f10 at bootup,u should be able to go to last known configuration that worked.or the most recent recovery point that worked good.last known and recovery usually won;t erase data file but might restore system files to factory settings.i,ve had to do it myself and it didnt take to long to download anything that might have been comprimized.see it as spring cleaning.but try last known config.before restore(recovery)i hope this hlps.



How do I get rid of spyware when my computer says I don't have enough virtual memory on windows xp?norton 360



Try booting into safe mode to run your AV software. You should also upgrade your AV suite as it clearly isn't working - it let Windows get into this state! Try McAfee's 12-in-1:



http://www.mcafee.com



If you get totally fed up with Windows getting infected the whole time, consider the upgrade to Ubuntu Linux:



http://www.ubuntu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment