Friday, August 21, 2009

Virus Help-Do not be overwhelmed by detail?

My computer a few days ago, with my non-updated mcafee security software, alerted me that spyware may be on the internet, which is my normal google homepage. So, it alerted me that spyware was on google. I thought it was the aim toolbar, because when i took it off, it went away. Now, my mcafee service needed to restart for an update like a month ago. I tried to restart but it failed, and now whenever I pressed fix, it said there was an error, we ignored this because our mcafee internet website scanner was still working. Now a couple of days ago, like tuesday or so, a trojan, i think a black or back door trojan was spotted in a popup, and it said to download software against spyware or adware....or something. My mom accidently downloaded this BESTSELLER antivirus but I removed it becuz it looked like a hoax. So now my mcafee is shut off and my internet and everything isnt working, should I get charter over here or what should I do? Please help me.



Virus Help-Do not be overwhelmed by detail?virus protection



It is malware....It shows as pop-up when browsing internet and if you fall for their trick, you end up installing it.



It has disable your mcafee , so that you cannot remove this trojan/malware...



I suggest you load super anti-spyware (free edition),



http://www.superantispyware.com/download...



1%26gt;install it, update it (but don't scan your computer now)

No comments:

Post a Comment