Sunday, August 23, 2009

Unable to connect digital camera to my laptop.?

I am using HP Pavillion dv6000 laptop which came with Windows XP Home edition. Further I am using Yashica (Kyocera) EZ6031 digital camera. Earlier I used to have no problem in plugging and downloading snaps taken from this camera. However today while using it got connected for the first time, then Symantec Antivirus deducted couple of viruses (Trojan Horse %26 W32.Imaut.AY) - both of which were duly quarantined or deleted.



Afterwards, my laptop fails to detect the digital camera. Any solution??



Unable to connect digital camera to my laptop.?husqvarna



I hope your digital camera driver didn't get infected and get quarantined.



I would suggest installing your digital camera driver on your system again + restart + plugin your digital camera.



Unable to connect digital camera to my laptop.?microsoft office



you will have to reinstall the drivers, the scanner that is

No comments:

Post a Comment