Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have a system alert that keeps popping up on my computer. It is for anti-virgear. I can't get

It keeps telling me that I need to download a newer anti-spyware software. I have already installed Norton Antivirus 2008 with antispyware. Norton cannot detect anything wrong. I have tried to delet it by going to add/remove programs but it was not in there. It keeps popping up every 2-3 minutes and it is getting anoying. Any help with this situation would be very appriciated.



I have a system alert that keeps popping up on my computer. It is for anti-virgear. I can't get rid of it.windows



AntiVirGear is a rogue anti-spyware application designed to scare you into purchasing AntiVirGear's full version by showing misleading warning messages on your Taskbar. AntiVirGear is usually downloaded and installed via ZLOB/MediaAccess Codec installer from an adult site. AntiVirGear scans your computer and uses false positives in order to frighten you into buying the full program. Although AntiVirGear may appear to be harmless, it is a security risk to your computer and it may actually expose you to more security threats by installing other malicious applications. Home site for this fake anti-spyware application is www.Antivirgear.com



Scan your PC with this to remove it, free.



SUPERAntiSpyware will remove ALL the Spyware, NOT just the easy ones!



Easily remove over 100,000 pests such as SmitFraud, Vundo, WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, WinAntiVirus, AntiVermins and thousands more!

No comments:

Post a Comment