Friday, August 21, 2009

Can someone JUST send you a virus because they don't like you?

Is it possible for someone to send you a virus without you even knowing and then end up corrupting your files just because something you might have said something online to them?



I do not download much stuff for my computer except the updates required.



Should I be worried about this if I have a good antivirus program and good security for my computer?



(I am paranoid about this because I love my computer and I do not want anything bad happening to it)



thanks if you answer the question



Can someone JUST send you a virus because they don't like you?bmw



Just keep the antivirus updated and run it once every 2 days or something like that. Also, any files that you believe might be bad, either don't open them or else check them with the antivirus program.



Can someone JUST send you a virus because they don't like you?free adware remover



Very possible...stay out of chat rooms especially.
Yes, they can send it thru an im message or an email.
Sure, assuming they are smart enough to know how to do that.
if you have a good anti virus program you are safe i wouldnt worry
Yea, IF they know they have it.



Most people don't know if they are infected or not. They have all the anti- this anti- that programs, but the fools never run them.
hello Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment