Friday, August 21, 2009

My Norton Internet security 2007 has expired and i will not renew it. i have Avast on my PC but it w

work because norton internet security is on. i disabled Norton but still Avast will not run. Do i have to unistall Norton internet security to run my Avast antivirus or is there another free antivirus program i can install and keep Norton on my pc? the reasn i have decided to keep Norton because it still works, but will not protect me against *new viruses..... but it still protects against antispam and other stuff. ...i may wait for Norton internet security 2008(software, which is not out yet, even though it takes up a lot of ram space and cost $60.00.



*please don't tell me to download Zonealarm, it is not for a novice. i am not very pc savvy....HELP !!



My Norton Internet security 2007 has expired and i will not renew it. i have Avast on my PC but it will not?spyware removal



go to the Norton site and down load Norton anti virus remover this will remove your Norton anti virus, then install avast, i recommend it .



try this with it it is what i am using at the moment



antivirus and spyware programs, if you are looking for a free antivirus and spyware, well I have been using these two for the last month or so, on a trial by myself, and so far, they are as good as any, that I have tried, if not better, since installing them they have picked up any and all known viruses and spyware.



The spyware impressed me, when I installed a torrent tool bar, that was full of spyware it not only removed the spyware it removed the tool bar as well, which impressed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment