Friday, August 21, 2009

I Was downloading PICS of Brittney's no panty thing off Limewire and caught a thing?

One of the files I downloaded showed nothing and couldn't be deleted. I moved everthing else out of the folder and deleted the folder and my recycle bin. Scaned with antivirus but that file was in there somewhere and antivirus said file could not be scanned! It is still there but can't be scanned. I'm in trouble, huh? Please help.



I Was downloading PICS of Brittney's no panty thing off Limewire and caught a thing?norton 2008



Ok, first off a general rule of thumb: dont tell people you were trying to DL Brittneys no panty pics.



On to your problem. I dont think its a virus. I had something similar happen once and as near as I could tell windows basicly hicuped and 'lost' the file, but it was still physically on the hard drive. I was able to find it but couldnt remove it through windows. I found some security program that was able to find and remove the file, but I couldnt tell you what the program was called now.



But really if its not taking up any space and it only shows up during a virus scan just leaving it alone shouldnt hurt anything.



I Was downloading PICS of Brittney's no panty thing off Limewire and caught a thing?pop up blocker



You better go to the doctor. It is probably a STD.

No comments:

Post a Comment