Friday, August 21, 2009

Does my computer has good spyware protection and is Spyware Doctor good?

I have Ad-Aware, Spybot, Windows Defender, and HijackThis. For anti-rootkit, AVG Anti-Rootkit. For antivirus, avast!. Can I download AVG Anti-Spyware or Spyware Doctor. Spyware Doctor is shareware and I don't money to buy the license for the software. If I install one more, does it make my computer slow down or crash or anti-spyware fight with each other like antivirus.



I heard I can Install 4 or 5 anti-spyware software to fight the bad spyware. What the good or best choice?



Does my computer has good spyware protection and is Spyware Doctor good?computer repair



that doctor stuff sucked for me



Does my computer has good spyware protection and is Spyware Doctor good?free antivirus



get rid of windows defender and hijack this and use avg antispy
I think you've got too much. Switch to just Spyware Doctor and Spybot-Search and Destroy. These programs are the best anti-spyware programs out there, in my opinion (and they're free). As for anti-virus, try switching to AVG. AVG is a lot more efficient and more user-friendly.



AVG: http://free.grisoft.com



Spybot-Search and Destroy: http://www.safer-networking.org

No comments:

Post a Comment