Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kaspersky Anti virus ?

I have just uninstalled AOL active virus shield because I was not sure if it was any good because alot of people on here said it was ****.Now I downloaded the Kaspersky antivirus and it looks exactly the same except the names are different and you have to pay for the Kaspersky.



Soo what is the differance between the 2 ?



Cheers.



Kaspersky Anti virus ?anti virus software



I don麓t know who麓s BS, that you are reading about Active Virus Shield from AOL. I have a legal and moral obligation to keep my computers 100% clean an I use the free AOL Active Virus Shield. Powered by karpersky, Lab. Russia. Rated # 1 in the world in virus detection. Tell me what antivirus program gives you updates every hour on the hour. When installed scans your entire computer. (Ofcourse this is time consuming). You have three options of scans). Auto., updates every hour on the hour. Scans on bootup and shutdown.



I don麓t know the legal details agreed upon between AOL and Karpersky Lab. Russia. They are the same software with two different names and perform the same. Why pay for state of the art software that you can free from AOL, and don麓t have to be a member of AOL. My suggestion to you is that you reinstall the software. You will require a new registration sent to you from AOL. Here is the link again if you don麓t have it.



http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivir...



Minddoctor, France



Kaspersky Anti virus ?aurora



AOL does provide a free version of Kaspersky antivirus scanner (with limited ability) and Kaspersky does have a full paid version. You can try the free AOL version but there's another excellent free anti-virus here http://www.free-av.com/ %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment