Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is something wrong with my computer? or internet?

Well here's my dilemma. I used to directly connect through my cable modem, now that my brother got a laptop quite some time ago we got a wireless router and now im connected wired through one of the Ethernet ports on the back of it. We both had the same internet speed, i have Cox High Speed Internet and it's FAST! but lately my internet is really slow! even when i directly connect it to the cable modem. I did a speed test on both my desktop and my brothers laptop@speedtest.net and my brother got an average of 10345kb/s and i got a measly 45kb/s. I've Done Everything. i turned off the modem, router etc and still. i think the problem is my computer not the internet. please help! %26 yes my internet used to be 10345kb/s up to around 15000kb/s. Spyware? Viruses? well i can't download right now any antivirus programs right now it downloads at a measly 1.06-3.0kb/s boo! pleeease help. ;_;



Is something wrong with my computer? or internet?viruses



It won't hurt to clean out your temp fills, history files etc. Defrag ur puter and, run Ad-Aware and anything else you may have to try to optimize your system. You can download on the other puter anything else you need to a CD and, then bring it over to your laptop~!!



Good luck~!

No comments:

Post a Comment