Friday, August 21, 2009

Please help me with my computer?

right i dont know exactly whats happend, i dont think its a virus because im doing norton antivirus scan and its not detetcting anything, i think its more of something ive acccidently loaded onto my computer. basicly yesterday i was on a website and up came the usual click to download activix controll or whatever it is and i did well now im getting all these popups saying warning your computer could have viruses click yes to install pcsecure to do a system scan and when i click no or yes it brings up an internet page asking me to buy there software product. also my toolbar has changed to this thing that has remove popups spam protection and all that instead of my ussual google toolbar. i also had a few computer icons with the same sortof thing ( spam protection, error cleaner) and i deleted those but i cant actuly find any programes in add or remove programes. i also cannot have a desktop backround because when i try it sez cannot find C//INTERNET SPYWARE NOT FOUND. please help me?



Please help me with my computer?systemworks



Your computer is now very likely very badly infected with Smitfraud.



The standard tool to remove this pest is SmitfraudFix. The full removal procedure and the free removal tool is here:



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...



Almost all "general purpose","all-in one" spyware and virus removal programs such as AVG, Norton, or Spybot S %26 D cannot remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment