Friday, August 21, 2009

Why doesn't my windows media player play smoothly when i watch movies?

i've tried to disable my antivirus and stop all the files i'm downloading, but still no changes...is it my dvd writer?



Why doesn't my windows media player play smoothly when i watch movies?security



It could be one of two things, you are burning the DVD's too fast (lower the speed to 8x or lower) so the dvd drive is having problems reading it or your computer is too slow or has a lack of ram (I don't know since you didn't include your computer specs).



Why doesn't my windows media player play smoothly when i watch movies?trojan



Do you make your DVD? or bought it from anywhere?



If you play and have this problem with your own written-DVD, try to write in lower speed... I don't think so, I think you buy DVD from anywhere and have this problem, please find another DVD player and see its effect, does it work inproperly same as you found when played with WIndows MEdia Player? Try and compare them.
oh... I think it is the speed of your computer and it can't afford the speed of the movie that you are trying to watch.. But if your computer is so fast, maybe you must install something useful to your computer.. I'll just ask. What is the pentium of your computer? i'm asking this to help you..
The movie can only play as fast as it is loaded into temporary memory. DVD drives are much slower than hard drives and can delay the playback. If you are playing from the DVD, then copy the video files to your computer before playing. The playback will be smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment