Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've lost some control on my computer, what's the deal?

I installed 360 on my computer and then my system slowed way down and it asks me to accept revocation certificates all the time. When I go into my Yahoo e-mail it asks at least three times before I can access. Any fixes?



Also, Windows Antivirus popped up suddenly and does some seemingly fake scan and says to download their security. It won't go away. Says Windows has detected a spyware infection? It continually pops up and has slowed me down even more.



More.. whenever I click on a site to go to, it automatically directs me to a directory instead of the site. I have to go through the process twice to get there. And now, all of the sudden, my computer is extremely slow.



I have Comcast digital cable for I'net access



Any help is appreciated



I've lost some control on my computer, what's the deal?microsoft office



Installing 360 would not slow down the comput. Need to go into your control panel. Ya must have accidentally turned something on. Or go into your tools heading on the browser and click on computer options. I got many good answers on here that helped me alot. Good luck to you.



I've lost some control on my computer, what's the deal?norton antivirus



this is a 2 stepper and this ain't gonna be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment