Sunday, August 23, 2009

Can u suggest me a free anti virus software for windows 2000 server family?

I have my system with Microsoft windows 2000 server family. I purchased Mcafee antivirus software and tried to install but it asks windows 2000sp4 ,I downloaded 2000sp4 but still i am not successful in installing the Mcafee antivirus software. Can u please suggest a way out, Please!



Can u suggest me a free anti virus software for windows 2000 server family?virus



Go here, you have two to pick from



http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/show...



Can u suggest me a free anti virus software for windows 2000 server family?anti virus



avast and avg on a server/network pc? that doesnt sound right.. Report It


AVG or Grisoft
i have used avg free anti spy-ware for quite some time now, i found it excellent as it updates every day. it also comes with anti spy ware and pop up blockers. you can do a system scan or selected area scans. give it a try. also ad aware is also good for spy-ware and that is also free.



Good luck! x
Hi, click the link below for free anti virus and tools.



http://www.filehippo.com
I use AVG and dont have any problems
I have att.yahoo on line protection and its free,
any of the following will all work with what you have



AVAST



AVG



ZONEALARM



all free and from computeractive.co.uk with no viruses attached.
I like AVG. it is a cross between and anti-virus and anti-spyware. It works great.
there are some good free ones on cnet http://www.download.com/PC-Starter-Kit/2...
you can get any anti virus softwars free full vresions on www.utorrent.com let me no how you get on craig1dj@yahoo.co.uk
AVG
you need to uninstall all the files for Mcafee antivirus before you can download a free one. make sure you not connected to the internet as your computer won't be safe.



my suggestion is AVG 75free - but it's only free to New Zealand %26 it's an excellent antivirus etc.
Agree with 6$freedom - Avast! is a good product, totally free %26 easy to use with regular signature updates.
Avg free edition is real good and you can get it at download.com
go 2 computeractive.com and youll have a choice! But as the others have said AVG (a very good) antivirus
i started using 'Avast' and i really like it.
avg, dont use mcafee it is sooooo bad, it stops me from using internet explorer for some reason!! i have now told mcaffee to shove it up their.... and now have got avg :D soo much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment