Friday, August 21, 2009

What is your idea about Quick Heal Anti virus? in my idea it is best and fast and nice AV.?

I wnat to know which Antivirus is best in the world. I checked many AVs, and in my opinion Quick Heal of India is best. what is your idea? you can download it from www.quickheal.ir/download.asp (Iran's agency) and its engish site is www.quickheal.com



What is your idea about Quick Heal Anti virus? in my idea it is best and fast and nice AV.?aurora



Being the best Antivirus from India is like being the best baseball team from Pittsburgh.



And since it is a PAID application (US$30) you have to compare it with other paid AV's, not freeware AV's.



Therefore you're trying to put Quick Heal in the same category as Kaspersky and NOD32, two of the best in the world... and that's just silly.



I doubt if it even compares to our top free AV's: ( Avast or AntiVir), but how to know because there's no comparisons?



So I wouldn't recommend Quick Heal to anybody.



Edit: In this person's next Quick Heal "question" (Advertisement) he conveniently mentions using Kaspersky and NOD32...coincidence??



What is your idea about Quick Heal Anti virus? in my idea it is best and fast and nice AV.?download



never heard of it



but i use AVG Free for years



to each his own
My favorite it AVG Anti-Virus. It is free and offers great protection!



Avg Website: http://www.avg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment