Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer is not what it used to be. Its layout/appearence has changed dramatically!?

I've been having computer problems lately. My computer has changed its layout to the old style (like windows 98 style) and I have Windows XP. And I have alot of spyware, adware and viruses because it was downloaded from using P2P software like Morpheus and Limewire. Is there a way I can get my old appearence back and get rid of all those viruses. I have ezTrust antivirus and it shows me the infected places but it won't get rid of them. Also some file called "thumbs.db" keeps coming back. Someone please help. I really don't want to get a new computer.



My computer is not what it used to be. Its layout/appearence has changed dramatically!?product key



the "thumbs.db" is a data base of images you have on your PC.



My computer is not what it used to be. Its layout/appearence has changed dramatically!?triumph



To get rid of your virus's and spyware use these programs. Get avg free and spybot search and destroy. They are free and work very well. As for the appearance right click the the back round and select properties. After that click the appearance tab and select the windows theme you want. Just because you get virus's doesnt mean that you have to get a new computer. You will just have to reinstall windows. As for the thumbs.db file it is just used to operate a program and will not be deleted on purpose. Good luck!
It sounds like you just have adware and spyware galore, and all of those problems are messing up your system, Use AVG to get rid of all of it.
im going to be totally honest with you , have your computer reformatted this way all the virus worms malware etc is gone

No comments:

Post a Comment