Sunday, August 23, 2009

I may have to wipe my Hard Drive?

On a friends computer he had been on the net for 2 days without any protection and got flooded with Spyware, Trojans, Malware, PUPS and crap. I downloaded Kaspersky Antivirus, Spybot S/D, and Adaware. With those they found a lot but still has problems, like computer will random restart, the slider is reset to the lowest on the internet options privacy tab, when it should be at medium or medium high, and i keep getting a Windows-No Disk Error message that keeps popping up and I keep cancelling. Type in Windows-No Disk in google search and the first few is the one I get. There are soultions on how to fix that but that is not even half the other problems I get. Is Kaspersky Good? It sounds like one of the better ones now. Since there isn't a lot on the disk I may just wipe it and start over. What do you think?



I may have to wipe my Hard Drive?live update



Yes but ensure you delete the partition, then format it to ntfs and install windows.



I suggest to build ypur puter like this



Partition the Hard drive 鈥?reasons



========================



Firstly C drive is compulsory for the Operating System (XP) (Vista), and you install all your programs on C drive.



D drive is made for YOUR files.



What you do is MOVE my documents to D drive.



When you download music, videos, pictures from your camera or make any MS Office documents or save emails, you save it on D drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment