Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need help with my computer (spyware, adware, viruses)?

I have around 100 viruse/adware/spyware type things on my computer. Normally, my security programs would take care of this, but now they seem to be attacking themselves instead of the software that I don't want! I tried installing Windows AntiVirus Pro 2006, but that keeps getting blocked by Symantec. When I temporarily disable Symantec, I can at least download the installer, but when I use it, it does NOTHING! What should I do?



I need help with my computer (spyware, adware, viruses)?network security



win antivirus pro is malware use adaware and spybot plus update your antivirus and run them in safe mode



I need help with my computer (spyware, adware, viruses)?norton internet security



Scan your computer with a antivirus program in SAFE MODE.
There's a good list of free spyware removal tools here, also has some good info on how to avoid stuff like this.http://www.basicspywaretips.com/getridof...
Symantec sucks!!! - try this link: http://safety.live.com/site/en-us/defaul...



This should clean your computer of viruses, all spyware and a whole lot of other stuff you don't want or need.



Then go to www.download.com and search for Avast anti-virus HOME EDITION and download it. It's a free virus scanner and it works AWESOME. I think it even works better than all the other ones you have to buy and it always updates itself.
Try this link out it is pretty good for getting most stuff off your PC.What some people do not know is once you get certain virus it will usually stop your stuff from working right it over rides your scanners,So try this link it should help
system restore wizard
The first thing I would try is Microsoft Windows Defender. This is a free tool from Microsoft and I find it highly effective. You can find it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment