Friday, August 21, 2009

My computer screen freezes for 15 seconds, unfreezes for 30 seconds. It cycles like this all the tim

I don't know much about computers so I will give you some details, they may or may not be relevant.



My computer had the Looksky w32 virus on it. I downloaded PC tools anti spyware. I have firewall and antivirus software. Since downloading the anti spyware I have not had problems with the looksky virus. Windows kept opening with www.instability software. I was also inundated with fake antispy ware websites.



But the screen freezing continues! When watching videos on my computer the sound and video are out of sync. On stuff downloaded from ITunes 15 second chunks of video an or sound will be missed.



Can the freezing be related to the volume of downloaded materials, movies, tv shows ...etc? I have deleted unneccesary downloads. I hve stuff downloaded from unbox amazon. Would it help to transfer this material to DVD?



Please help?



My computer screen freezes for 15 seconds, unfreezes for 30 seconds. It cycles like this all the time. Help?symatec



1. it cud b cz u have 2 much downloaded stuff- try saving most of them on cd's



2. you may have 2 many things open on ur desktop



3. you may need 2 clean ur system- go to programs_accessories_system tools_disk cleanup(this shud take 2 mins) den go bac 2 d system tools list n select DISK DEFRAGMENTER- dis takes a long tym but it shud fix ur problem. hope i helped :)



My computer screen freezes for 15 seconds, unfreezes for 30 seconds. It cycles like this all the time. Help?vista

No comments:

Post a Comment