Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help, my son's computer has a virus I can't remove!?

My nephew downloaded something, and now my son's monitor says it doesn't receive a signal from the computer. I've tried different monitors to no avail. Without a monitor, how can I run antispyware or antivirus programs?



Help, my son's computer has a virus I can't remove!?internet security 2006



All your Data is stored in the Hard Drive, A virus cant damage a graphics card, Maybe the Virus Attacked the Drivers.



Help, my son's computer has a virus I can't remove!?microsoft



It's not a virus, he did something to the port or connection for the monitor, or he jiggled the tower and something came loose..



.
The best thing to do is to a) seek professional help or to b) reinstall the OS.



For b) just insert the system restoration disk that came with the PC.
mostly it is not able to remove a virus... better you back up some of the important file and format your computer...



we have to make backup only for your c drive
that's not a virus. he had changed resolution. %26lt;probably was goofing around.%26gt;



when you boot you com[puter press F8 and "last good known configuration"
try rebooting into safe mode to get into an acceptable resolution. if that still doesnt work try replacing the video card to see if you get signal
A virus can't break your monitor or graphics card.

No comments:

Post a Comment