Friday, August 21, 2009

Itunes will not start on my mac!?

I just downloaded leopard and Norton AntiVirus so either one of those could be the reason it's messing up. Anyway, when I click on itunes it says, "The folder 'iTunes' cannot be found or created, and is required. The default location for the folder is inside the music folder." The most obnoxious part is, when I open up my music folder, the iTunes music file is right there! This is driving me nuts, please help!



Itunes will not start on my mac!?vincent



Try reinstalling it from the apple website. If that fails, I'd take it to a store, asking for a new CD, because the Leopard one seems to be fault-y



Itunes will not start on my mac!?adware remover



Trash Nortons Antivirus.



That crap is more trouble that it is worth and you don't need it anyway then start iTunes and you shouldn't have a problem



If you do want any PC anti virus software for your Mac get



http://clamxav.com/



Its the only one worth having.



PS How did you download Leopard? It is only available as a boxed product direct from Apple.



Anything else is illegal.
1. You do not need antivirus on a mac. OSX is very secure. There is one trojan that requires you to enter an admin password in order for it to run. No one has been able to make a virus that can run on its own for a mac. ^_^



2. Drag itunes into the trash, download it from the apple's website, and drag the downloaded one into the apps folder. Boom problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment