Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have Norton in my computer, but it's not been able to delete all the infected files?

shll i download any other antivirus also i.e., spyware doctor or else. pl. help



I have Norton in my computer, but it's not been able to delete all the infected files?virus scanner



tou can use the softwares given below



f-prot



avg



or update virus definitions of your norton or but the latest version of norton



I have Norton in my computer, but it's not been able to delete all the infected files?anti virus software



Your have`nt activate your auto-update facility in your virus guard when you connect your pc to internet.Just do it
I don't think you should download another... It might find that new system and both will get into an error..
I Would get the new version 2007, and try it then, bmaybe this norton is an old one and it hasnt been updated. Just go to circuit city or best buy and get the new norton for 2007. DONT INSTALL ANOTHER ONE IT COULD MAKE IT WORSE.
you can use spybot
Use Macafee instead of Norton. its much better.
have you update your anti virus database to the lasted version. maybe the anti virus definition is not up to date
Often times these items cannot be deleted because they are in use in normal windows mode. Try running norton in "safe mode" and see if this removes the remaining infected items. Otherwise, I would run an online virus scanner called housecall to see if it will remove the remaining infections.
NORTON is the most worst anti virus in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment