Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little virus popup in my taskbar?

Upon mouseover, it says "Critical System Error". It occasionally pops a bubble box saying that it's detected a fatal error due to virus activities. When I click it, it prompts me to download Virus Blast, a corrupt "antivirus" program. I've tried clearing the startup registries to no avail. Also, avast! can't spot it with standard and boot time scans, as well as process scans. How do I get rid of it?



A little virus popup in my taskbar?viruses



this is what u have to do....go here follow these instructions and u will be ok



http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix...



A little virus popup in my taskbar?antispam



Thank you thank you thank you big_chris! I've had that stupid virus blast for ages, and everytime I ran a search on how to remove it the people wanted money. I did exactly as you said and now that annoying program is gone. I owe you one. Report It


try housecall



housecall.trendmicro.com
Nothing is going to get rid of it,I have been helping people for 2 days with this virus,It takes over your scanners,I can help you hit me at yahoo tr2thhrt i am on now ,I had it to it is a really bad virus. Or send me email

No comments:

Post a Comment