Saturday, August 15, 2009

Computer virus protection?

I have decided to download a free comodo firewall for my computer and also AVG free antivirus. However I have realised that AVG doesn't provide anti-spyware or anti-spam. Do I need to download another spyware protection program to stop this or does comodo give me this. Also, what kind of protection does Yahoo email give?



Computer virus protection?antivirus protection



This software I talk about catches, viruses, spyware, adware, malware, root kits, keyloggers, trojans, worms, and anything else...



Spysweeper is the way to go.



The best software you should get is Spysweeper with Anti-virus, this software is too good and gets better everyday. This is ELITE software. It blocks over 450,000 definition threats, which contain multiple fringerprints with each(you can do the math). No other software can compete with that or come close for that matter. It catches everything: viruses, spyware, adware, malware, root kits, keyloggers, trojans, worms, and anything else. It also has active shields. I've used them all and it is 2nd to none.



Don't waste your time with AVG, true sword, spybot, ad aware, CA, spyhunter, mcafee, superantispyware, avast, panda, kaspersky, spyware blaster, spyware guard, windows defender or anything of the sort. Stay away from anything that is FREE when it comes to spyware and antivirus. There is a reason why they are free. They are NOT good. I even guaranDAMNtee my answers and will help through IM if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment