Monday, August 17, 2009

Firewall? HELPPPP!!?

When I try to View my myspace it says * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.



I do not Know why it is doing this it hasnt ever done it before.



But I have recently downloaded then deleted various antivirus programs could that have done it?



but someone please help tell me how i will be able to fix this.



thanks.



Firewall? HELPPPP!!?nortonantivirus



The anti viruses that you have downloaded and deleted prob still have components in your register you should only have one programme at a time or it can damage your PC



try downloading the removal tools for the anti viruses to get rid of them properly



Firewall? HELPPPP!!?spyware



Try doing a system restore, it may help. From http://fixit.in

No comments:

Post a Comment